When Should I Call A Residential Plumber?
Calling a plumber is never fun, but as a homeowner, there will come a time when you have to. Although chemical drain cleaners and snake drain augers may seem enticing, there are some jobs that are better done by a professional residential plumbing contractor. Listed below are situations where you should absolutely call a professional residential plumber.
- Emergency plumbing situations – Your pipes don’t care what time of day it is or whether or not it’s the weekend. If you have leaking pipes, extremely hot water, or a burst washing machine call Epic Plumbing for 24/7 emergency service whether it’s water heater repair or stopping a leak.
- Low water pressure – It is important to figure out what is going on with your water pressure and to find the source of the problem.
- Severely clogged drains – Many clogged drains require the touch of a professional plumber in order to permanently and effectively remove the clog. If a flushing toilet causes your shower to gurgle, your sinks or tubs are slow to drain, or if you notice changes in water flow or pressure, call us today to get the drain cleared.
- Zero hot water – This means there is an issue with your water heater. It is best to have a professional check this out in order to avoid accidents or injuries when dealing with water heater repair.
- Burst Pipes – When a pipe bursts it is usually during the wintertime due to the water freezing in the pipes and then expanding. If you have a cracked pipe or a leak a professional plumber will be able to find out where it is. It is important that you address this plumbing issue right away otherwise it could lead to flooding and water damage.
- Major installations – If you do not have extensive knowledge in the plumbing field, it is best to let a professional handle all of your major installations. One little mistake could lead to a huge disaster, so always call a plumber if you have any doubts about plumbing installations.
Our Residential Plumbing Repair and Maintenance Services
- Hot water heater installation: Don’t suffer through cold showers—call Epic Plumbing for hot water heater repair and replacement. We offer tankless water heater installation!
- Remodeling: Bathroom and kitchen remodels can require plumbing adjustments. We can help take the stress out of remodeling and help your dream home become a reality.
- Drain cleaning: Coffee grounds, grease and oils, food waste and other everyday items can wreak havoc on your drains. Rather than pouring harmful chemicals down your pipes, call Epic Plumbing for professional drain cleaning.
- Sump pump repair and installation: Your sump pump is your first line of defense against basement flooding—protect your property and valuable possessions from damage with sump pump repair and installation.
- Garbage disposal repair: A jammed, clogged, or broken garbage disposal can be an inconvenience and cause plumbing problems and unpleasant smells in your kitchen.
- Faucet and fixtures repair: Faucet or other fixtures not working properly? We provide faucet repair to Raymore and Pleasant Hill homeowners.
- Sewer repair: From broken pipes or sewer blockages, Epic Plumbing can eliminate stress and health hazards with sewer repair.
- Emergency plumbing: We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services to save you when leaking pipes, gas leaks, toilet overflows, and more threaten to wreak havoc on your home.
- Water softeners: Hard water can harm your pipes and reduce the effectiveness of soaps and detergents. Call Epic Plumbing today to see if installing a water softener can help.
- Excavation: Big or small, all excavation projects pose dangers—call Epic Plumbing to ensure your excavation project meets proper safety precautions and construction regulations.
We Have Professional Residential Plumbing Contractors! Why Not Call Us?
Epic Plumbing, LLC has a professional team of residential plumbers that are fully equipped to handle all of the plumbing situations listed above. With a BBB A+ rating and competitive pricing, we proudly serve Raymore and Pleasant Hill, Missouri. Our residential plumbing services consist of leaky faucets, residential plumbing repair, and plumbing replacements, drain cleaning, residential inspections and excavations, and emergency plumbing services. Whatever your residential plumbing needs are, our residential plumbers can handle it. For more information about our services and our unbeatable prices in Raymore and Pleasant Hill, call us today at 816-987-7129.