Toilet Installation & Repair
Toilet Installation, Bidet Installation, & Repair in Raymore and Lee’s Summit
Bathrooms are often the most used and abused room in your home, and needless to say, your toilet takes the brunt of that abuse. Whether your toilet is damaged and needs to be replaced or you would like a new one that is more water-efficient, Epic Plumbing can help. We provide new toilet installation, bidet attachment installation and seat installation, toilet repair, and toilet replacement services to homeowners in Raymore, Lee’s Summit, and the surrounding areas!
Toilet Installation Services
A toilet installation gone wrong can stink—literally and figuratively! Epic Plumbing can flush away the stress of a DIY project and install your toilet for you. DIY projects can seem like the cheaper option until they go wrong and leave you with thousands of dollars in water damage. Avoid extra unnecessary expenses and have the professionals at Epic Plumbing install your new throne. Epic Plumbing has installed a wide variety of residential and commercial toilets, from wall-hanging to dual-flush, throughout Cass County, Missouri.
When to Get a New Toilet
A toilet is something you can expect to last for a decade or even longer. If you and your toilet share a birthdate, you may need to start looking for a new one. Older toilets will start to break down after a number of years, and you’ll continuously have to replace parts until you come to the conclusion that a new toilet is the answer. The following will help you decide if you need a new toilet or just repairs:
- Toilet wobbles or is unsteady– Give us a call and let us assess the situation – it could be that you need a new wax ring, mounting bolts need to be tightened, or that the floor underneath the toilet has weakened due to water damage.
- Crack in your tank– You will need to replace your toilet. Sealing the crack will not help and it will continue to break.
Old toilet- If you have been using the same toilet for decades, even if it still seems to be working properly, replacing it with a new toilet will save you a lot of water as the newer models are incredibly efficient compared to older toilets.
- Frequent clogs– If you find yourself getting clogs more often than usual and are having to make repairs frequently, it would likely be more cost-effective to opt for a new toilet.
- Forever flush– A running toilet is very annoying and can get costly for your water bill. Frequently running toilets can be fixed with a new flapper valve. However, if you are constantly fixing it and jiggling the handle, it could be time for a new toilet. You may decide to replace the toilet when you are tired of fixing it in your free time.
- Bathroom makeover– A bathroom update is not complete without a new and improved toilet. Replacing your toilet with a new one will give your bathroom a more modern look – or you may just want to upgrade your toilet by adding a bidet toilet seat.
If you’re unsure whether toilet replacement or repair is in your best interest, our team is always happy to provide expert advice and walk you through your options.
Toilet Repair Services
In addition to toilet installation and replacement, EPIC Plumbing also provides toilet repair services throughout Raymore, Lee’s Summit, and the surrounding area. Whether your toilet is leaking or stubbornly clogged, we’re here to help.
Clogged Toilet Repair
Clogged toilets can be embarrassing if the clog happens while you’re the one using the toilet. Sometimes a clogged toilet is an easy fix, but if you’re facing a seriously clogged toilet, you’re not alone! Clogged toilet repair is one of the most frequent bathroom plumbing requests we receive. Most toilet clogs can be easily fixed with a standard toilet plunger, though if your toilet is clogged due to non-flushable items you may need to call Epic Plumbing.
Flushing non-flushable items can clog your toilet immediately, or they can l build up and cause problems later. Many items we flush do not break down like toilet paper and clog your toilet, and eventually your sewer pipes. The following is a list of non-flushable items:
- Baby Wipes – Even if they say flushable, don’t flush. They do not disintegrate the way toilet paper does.
- Q-Tips, Cotton Pads, or Other Cotton Products – They will clump together and clog your pipes.
- Menstrual Products – The packaging may say flushable, but they are designed to hold and expand when it comes to liquids and will clog your pipes.
- Condoms – These will not break down and over time will cause your pipes to clog.
- Diapers – They are too large and will clog your toilet immediately. Diapers are designed to absorb liquids so they will also expand with water.
- Dental Floss – It can turn into a net and capture other products and clog your pipes.
- Paper Towels and Tissues – Even though they seem like they are related to toilet paper, they are not designed to break down the way toilet paper is.
- Cooking Grease – When the grease cools it will congeal, making it thick and unable to make its way through the pipes.
Running Toilet Repair
Jiggling the handle after every flush is a problem. If water continues to run long after you’ve flushed your toilet, there might be an issue with the overflow pipe, flush valve, or flapper valve. Issues with these components can cause an internal leak, resulting in a waste of up to 200 gallons of water per day.
Leaking Toilet Repair
Toilets can leak both internally and externally, often resulting in wasted water or flooding around the base of the toilet. Toilet leaks may be caused by clogs, damaged valves, broken seals, and other components. Regardless of what’s causing your leaking toilet, we’re here to help!
Bidet Seat Installation From a Bidet Plumber
You have probably heard of a bidet, a type of toilet that has special cleaning spray options for your body that a standard toilet does not offer. Many people in Cass County are interested in having a bidet in their home. It’s now easier than ever to get the benefits of a bidet sprayer through the installation of a bidet toilet seat or attachment.
A professional bidet plumber can replace your old seat with a new bidet seat that provides the cleaning of your tushy that you’ve been looking for. If cleanliness and comfort are important to you, a bidet seat may be an excellent choice for you. But a DIY installation may not match your skillset. You would need to know:
- How to turn off the water to the toilet using the shutoff valve.
- How to detach the water supply pipe and use a small bucket to catch the dripping water.
- How to attach water supply hoses to a new bidet system, making sure you don’t overtighten the connections to a water supply hose.
- How to install drainage properly.
- How to use a mounting bracket to install the bidet seat.
- How to install a handheld bidet sprayer.
- How to attach a t-valve to the base of the tank.
- How to check for leaks or other problems.
You would need plumbing knowledge to do the job right, and that’s something that EPIC Plumbing has! If you want your bidet seat or bidet attachment installed properly, we can do the job correctly the first time.
Let Our Professionals Fix Your Plumbing Crisis in Cass County
Maybe you are interested in a bidet product or you simply want to update your toilet bowl to a more efficient one that doesn’t waste water. Our plumbing professionals can handle any toilet-related service you throw at us, such as bidet toilet installation, clearing a drain problem, resolution of a toilet clog, or toilet replacement and repair.
When you need plumbing services around the clock, EPIC Plumbing, LLC is the plumbing company for you. We have adept plumbers who are equipped to troubleshoot through any and all of your plumbing issues. We provide services in Raymore and Pleasant Hill, Missouri. For more information about our services, contact us at 816-987-7129.